Career Opportunities with Airdog Inc.
We’re looking to grow our R&D team in Riga so please apply if you are ready to make a move. Remote work is possible, but only in very special cases. So, If you’re into snowboarding, skating, or at least pretty good at Pro Skater and you’re into teamwork then we have a spot for you.
We're looking for:
- Drone Firmware Engineer C/C++
- Embedded Software Engineer C/C++
Drone Firmware Engineer C/C++
- Design and implement UAV flight stack modules: estimators, state machines, flight planning and control modules
- Assist technical leads and fellows with architecture discussions and decisions
- Design and implement tools for firmware development and testing
- Participate in development of modeling and simulation tools
- Participate in R&D of AI, computer vision, machine learning and related subjects
Embedded Software Engineer C/C++
- Participate in the development of embedded firmware modules for AirDog drone and accessories: drivers, communication protocols, data processing algorithms, etc.
- Assist and support R&D teams working on Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning and other cutting-edge technology evaluation